Thursday, October 13, 2005

Stress is really breaking my soul apart..

I can't remembered when's the last time i had dinner alone..


Yup, i ate alone tonight..



Qi Yu and d gang went to Mc D w/out me..

But luckily she still remembered to pack one for me... :]

Anywayz,

Tis feeling is like.. last year when i was studying in Taylor's...


So alone.


Everynight i'll mostly be alone that time... unless my bf came to find me...

Now,

I glance around me and i see...
Books and papers everywhere, surrounded by heavy dust and the leftover of my McD is still on the table...


Man, what a life i am havin now~


Listening to Avril's song for the band practice tomolo....
(How come the more i listen the more lonely i feel? *sigh..*)

I cant remember since when i hate eating dinner alone, or watch movie alone...

I just hate this feeling...

I need ppl around me... seriously 24/7 i need ppl around me...

Gosh~ aural homework really tearing me apart...

N Su Mei din reply my msg...
Neither do Jier Lin or Jay...

N pls dun let the lesbian call me again~ *Amen...*

Damn..

My soul is so fucking wrenched.....

p/s: Please remember me next time k? I hate to be left out... I feel so not important... always

9 comments:

litterjayjay said...

Dont like this la... practice band song make you feel lonely!? but i think when we jamming is the most fun in the day izzit? We all love you but thats not mean we can stay 24/7 beside you. like your self, you got your homework to do, other people got their home work to do too! you got your friends and band, they also have their friends other stuff! so i think every also got the same feeling likt you.

Anonymous said...

No more lonely? Please call 012-6123369, look for Mr. HamSap, anytime any place.

We'll be there for you.

~Bassist~

Anonymous said...

strongly agree with jay.
but felt so sorry on u..i buy u a sweet next time ok?hehe..

Les Miserables said...

Thanks Jay and Juan... muaks!

Sometimes i feel i am too dependant on ppl around me~ and if i am too free suddenly i will feel lonely..

Mr. Hamsap, i will contact from time to time cos i am hamsap also..
~ wahahhahaha ~

Qi Yu, no need feel sorry la.. i am ok ^-^

But i wan my sweet also! haha

litterjayjay said...

see your display photo oledi got a big sweet still wan another... grow fat you know!

Les Miserables said...

Bluek~~ >p

Even i grow fat and everyday say i wanna diet... haha~ neva work wan... i dun care!

Anonymous said...

wan to eat the lollipop(XXL size) in MidValleY?? buy one for u la..
OK??? i know you will LIKE it!!!

~JuaN~

litterjayjay said...

a lollipop that can cover over her face?

Les Miserables said...

-_-"

please... no more lollipop~ scare scare scary!! aaaaaaaaaaaaa stress!