Monday, October 24, 2005

Swallow me....

I am freaking myself out again...

Disappointed....
(dead serious... no strenght to write anymore mumblings...)


Well,

Thanks A Juan for comforting me via SMS... i really appreciate that... He's the only person who is willing to listen for my ''repeating'' moaning... N always be ter for me...

Thanks A Teck for calling me when i was frustrated... He's the only person i thought of calling when i was really down... I hope i'm the best like what u had told me... Luckily u din ask me go airport or say ''Ooo.. icic''...

N an apology to Qi Yu cos i steal her chocolate... I dunno y i really desparate for chocolate when i was down just now... Sorry... *_*

Today's not my day seriously...
I'm sorry mum.... I promise to work harder

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

em...actually ...
that day i intend call my mum 1,,,,,then i press wrong number..."eh??huikee???ooo...icic...dot be sad ....zzzz..."

then i call my mum again...
"Ma...sorry la..just now i got a fren ..she is down...so i call her n let her know..she is not lonely 1...."

Les Miserables said...

..... See A teck >.<