Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Lecture of a life time...

Well.. before i begin my story...

A special thanks and big hugzz..
For MIsS aI rEen (my voice teacher) and MisS GenEvince (my Chamber Music Ensemble teacher)

This morning.. as usual i was pissed at what happened yesterday... (not to mentioned i got back my Aural test paper... well, i passed actually... ntg much thou..)

Till 12 o'clock...

I walked to room 117 for my voice class...

Heart pounding furiously...

1
2
3
.
.
.

Me: "Hi teacher.."

Miss Ai Reen: "Hello..."

Silence....
(I can only hear my heartbeat...)

Miss Ai Reen: "Hmm.. anything to ask me bout what we did for the whole sem?"

Me: "Uh.. no.. not really" (sweating..)

Miss Ai Reen: "Ok.. so... what do u think bout ur performance yesterday?"

Me: "(Screaming) Teacher!! I dunno what happen to me i sing till like shit!!" (Hopping and jumping in the class..)

Miss Ai Reen: "(Calmly..) Tell me what happen.. "

Bla bla bla.....
(The conversation was quite private... so, i sensored tis part)

Miss Ai Reen: "Ok.. first of all... I told u to transpose u dun wan... haiz... See la~ "

Me: "....... But i sing the transpose very weird..."

Bla bla bla...
(Sensored!! private conversation again)

Miss Ai Reen: "Ha, practice like the way i just told u... U can do it~ U're just 19, if u do what i taught u just now... In a few years time u can go for Malaysian Idol!"

Me: "...... Malaysian Idol?! O_o!! Dun joke with me la teacher... So many ppl better than me also din go take part... I'm nobody..."

Miss Ai Reen: "No no no... u think lidat sei lo... U can do it!"

Me: "..........." (Touched)

Miss Ai Reen: "Hey...If people criticize u, prove to them that u can sing!!Dont let them wash down ur confidence!"

Me: "....... Yes, I wont give up "
(Touched.. Tears coming out... tahan tahan...)


Miss Ai Reen: "Go back.. do what i told u to.. and next sem, choose a good song and sing again!"

Gosh~ just 45 minutes i feel so alive again!

And it'z like... those old martial art movie where the teacher ''transfer'' the technics of the Kung Fu to his student...

I feel exactly the same!!

Today i felt as if i learnt 2 semesters' thing in one shot!

Well.. thanks Miss Ai Reen for supporting me ^-^
(n not scolding me cos i did badly for my assesment..)

I appreciate that A LOT.

Ok..

Then, i go for my CME...

N play in front of the students...
(I play like shit also~ >.<) After my performance....

Ms. Genevience: "Hui Kee.... (walking towards me...)"

Bla bla bla...
(Not important... just some comments and stuff)

Ms. Genevience: "Hey u know something??"

Me: "huh?"

Ms. Genevience: "U... u ar... (start laughing..)"

Me: "Har...?? (start feel a bit nervous)"

Ms. Genevience: "Hui.. Kee u know.... (laughing hilariously)"

Me: "What?"

Ms. Genevience: "Hahaha... (still laughing and using the book to cover her mouth..)"

Me: "What WHat WHAT??!!"

Ms. Genevience: "U know.. the way u play piano damn funny!!! (laughing uncontrollably... got such word?)"

Me: "........................ -_-!! "

Then everyone start laughing especially Su Mei, sommore shouting YES YES YES!! -_-"

Me: "............................................................................... -__________-!! "

Ms. Genevience: "Ya! i was laughing all the way when u are playing... N Terrence was staring at me wondering what happen... (wahhahahha)"

Me: "(Speechless..)Teacher... dun laugh at me la... -__-" I since young play lidat... everyone also laugh at me.... what can i do?!"

Ms. Genevience: "No.. ur eyes was like.... (showing me how i look like) popping out and u look so so so stress!! relax la!!! (still laughing...)"

Me: "Aiyo.................. "
(speechless)

Everyone still laughing...
(Actually everything happens quite fast... not as long as i written here.. hehehe)

Me: "Teacher, i think i wear mask go on stage la... -_-!! "

Wa.... i really look so ugly meh?! till teacher laugh till tears wanna come out d....

I can feel my face burning... *blushing*

But,

Honestly i wanna thank her4 being so patient to me although i play like shit in every class... >.<"
She's the nicest teacher i've ever met... haha... funniest thou~

N terrence too, for willing to sing for me~ hehehhe...

Woah~

What a great day i had...

I guess it's true that only sadness can bring u happiness....
Uh... correct?








5 comments:

litterjayjay said...

so this is the reason why you crying and dont feel like to me... hmmm... sesat!!!

Les Miserables said...

???? dont feel like to u?? apa lu cakap?! u sesat la!!

gimme 2 months... and i will sing like a different person.

I promise.

litterjayjay said...

i mean you dont feel like to tak to me thats time... sesat!

Les Miserables said...

Yo... i so sad tat tym... where got mood?

U shld talk to me more since i am sad... "mmm sek zho yan" (correct not? hahah)

litterjayjay said...

lu adalah bintang..... aku adalah binatang...