Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I never felt so embarassed in my whole life...

I had a horrible, dreadful day...

My mind can't think and the horrible scene just keep on playing and playing in my mind which is really driving me crazy. I feel like some idiot who went for Malaysian Idol's audition and was showed to the whole world on TV...

Although i really wanted someone to listen to me...

But i think words after failures are just excuses which make u look more like an idiot....

Well, thanks Sean for laughing there when i screw everything up..

And thanks Jenny for asking me why am i so nervous....
(i really do appreciate that, cos u're the only person who talks to me before i left the room..)

And sorry for all the footprints i stomp on those walls outside practice room...

I feel so ashamed to face everyone...

Especially my voice teacher...

Seriously, my confidence dropped to 0 today...

I played piano sucks, I sing like shit.....

I dunno what i am good at honestly~

I believe something which sounds :"Everyone was sent to Earth for a mission."

Well,

Why am i here?! I am good at nothing!

damn it damn it damn it damn it damn it damn it damn it damn it damn it damn it damn it !!


Dun worry, I won't give up..

I will neva give up.



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

don think too much... life is sleep, eat , play.. and the die~!!!! wahahaha HAVE FUN!!!!

Les Miserables said...

Tey Luyi!! Siao sampat~ write ur name there la... Or u wanna me to help u?! haha.. long time neva call u lidat d...

Lai lai.... say u miss me~ heehe
If life is like wat u say.. then it's meaningless.... but we're pig so dun care so much! wahaha

Anonymous said...

heyy~~
dun be so upset~~~
u screwed up jz bcoz u're nervous,its not coz of u're suck in singing!!!!u know that!!
u sing well during ur practice~~
and besides, ur 1st song were really nice!!all of us were enjoying it,even sean also say he likes it when we came out!!!

Les Miserables said...

Thanks... i am so touched T.T

For once i thought nobody cares bout me today... thanks a lot Jen...really...

But Su Mei said i sang badly :(

I know i really did badly today... and i wonder how my marks... damn~

Thanks for ur support ^-^ really....
But too bad i cant see u sing today... cos i got class >.<

litterjayjay said...

this is not a place for me to gossip...

Les Miserables said...

gossip?? hhaa.. lai lai, say something dun paise la... lai lai lai

Anonymous said...

yaya~~dun paiseh~~hahaha
u cn say whtever u wan,nobody will stop u~~~~hahahaha

yalo huikee ah~~u didnt see me sing that day!!haha!!coz i screwed up in my 2nd song as well~~~;p
i 'zou yam' when i'm gonna reached the high note and evryone was lookin at me in a very funny face!!haha~~somehow i didnt feel embarrased,coz i felt relieved that evrythin was over

litterjayjay said...

i say... i say... i love music~

Les Miserables said...

Haha! Jen u damn funny...

I wanted to see u sing but i waited and waited teacher dun wanna call ur name... dunno y also.. then aiks~ too bad la.. i missed it! hahaha... i'm glad it's over also.. and i dun wanna think back... makes my stomach stirr :s

Jay... i love music too ~.~

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »