Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Aidilfitri reminds me of how much pork i ate...

I am so fucking tired after playing for so many days.
U just went back home and i still waiting for the call to tell me that u reached.
I feel so wrenched.
Lots of mosquito bites.
The itches are really irritating.
Mum lectured me whole night.
I have to think over bout myself.
I need to change.
Seriously i need to change.
I am lost cos i din return home for so long.
I need to face the wall and think of my behaviour.
U still haven call me yet.
I wish i can change, mum. I really do.
I'm trying so hard sometimes to remember what u taught me.
I've been a bad girl and i disgraced u like what u've told me.
Should i call u?
I'm lost and desparate for some reason.
I wanna be a better girl.
I wanna be a better person.
Please dun let me dream of Resident Evil again, it's really freaking me out.