Saturday, November 05, 2005

Discovery Channel makes me hungry

I realize something...

Whenever i got home..

I'm depressed.

Gosh~ how shld i start this?

Well...

I am angry and pissed at mum just now cos whatever she said was so so sarcastic.. >.<

This is the reason i dun wanna intro my fren to her... especially... no... i mean any guy fren...

She'll start toking as if i am in a relationship and she's bugging bout that guy no matter what i said to her...

I hate that..

It'll wash away the excitement i have and i'll stop talking to her... :(

Even my ex also talked sarcasticly to me, asking me whether i've a bf now~

Man,

Gimme a break.

However, I feel heartache when i thought bek what had happened to me...

Y i kept letting my mum to worry bout me~

She's under stress already and somehow i cant do anyting to ease her pain but what i did was pailing up her troubles and made her worry most of the time...

My heartaches everytime i see the tiring expression on her face and yet i cant do anything to help her...

Sigh...

I am moody...

I wish to talk to someone but that fellow always let me down...

Everytime the people who i care bout cant be by my side when i need them the most...

Y aren't u sensible enough?!


U never conform me when i told u my problem....
U made me disappointed sometimes...

I'm sorry to say this...

7 comments:

Sing Yee said...

hailat

who u fall for this tym???

Les Miserables said...

my mum~

T.T

baboon faster come bek i miss u!!!!!!

litterjayjay said...

izzit!?

Les Miserables said...

Yes.

litterjayjay said...

erm... cheer ya...

Les Miserables said...

how to cheer me up?

litterjayjay said...

EAT!!!!