Friday, November 18, 2005

I wish i can lost my memory..


Ya, like what my title says.. i would like to lost my memory...

What happened again u ask?

I would like to know what happen myself too..

My mum cried in front of me again..

fucking shit~ i dun even know what i have done..

I just know tat my relatives complaint bout me again... and it breaks her heart...

I know she's heartache when ppl try to say something to hurt me~ i know tat mum... and i feel
heartache too myself although i really dun think tat i've done anything wrong..

Well.. not entirely nothing wrong anywayz...
I wish to talk to someone who understands my situation cos i've no streght to repeat that long story of my family rules...
Ok, i must write out some of the things.. which are easier to understand.. since my chest is really burning and it's gonna explode soon..
Some of my closest relatives think that i am a very playful girl and my mum tolerates me too much, giving me too much feedom for me to do my stuff... and i just keep on wasting my parent's money..
Dammit~!!! ok, i admit that i kinda use a lot of money in my holiday cos i went shopping... but~ shit~.. i dunno wat to say...
This time it's cos i said i wanna join a dance class.. WITH my cousin sommore~
And they think i am not mature enough to actually thinking of joining dance class in this moment cos i am still a student n i'm wasting my mum's money..
I'm not mature cos i am wasting my mum's money for my own pleasure..
WTF?!
It's my holiday now k?~ dammit~~~!
U'll neva understand my feelings... i've being watched by my family since young.. well, thanks to my mum who tells everyone bout my story (especially when i have bf) but i din blame her cos i know she needs someone to talk to and my relatives are the only bunch of ppl she can think of...
But i dun understand y they say i am playful girl who fool around all the times?!!!??!
Fucking shit.
Why?! cos i am the first to have bf when no girl in my entire family has in such young age?! Well.. they're smart cos they neva tell...
I am stressed out.. every move i took every thing i did were being watched and ppl comment too much....
People whom i loved so much complaint bout me..
Do u know how that feels?!
It's more deadly than taking a knife and stab urself in the heart...
I love my aunts... seriously, from the depths of my heart... But what they did was hurting me...
Y cant they try to understand me...?
I believe that human just live once... I wanna do somehting i like when i'm still young..
Maybe i din consider much...
Maybe i am really naive and not mature...
But...
Just... stop hurting my mum...
I really dun wish to see her cry...
And i wanna be free....
I'm so stress....
~I really tried my best to be a perfect daughter~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea..i agree wit wht littlemiss say.....ppl hv their right to do anythin even say anything they wan...so do u....u cant stop them to talk bout these things...but they cant stop u as well.....so u gotta believe in ur self...knowing exactly wht u r doin...be strong to stand for urself...coz if u dont trust urself, nobody will trust u as well.....

missbiebie said...

Lkc....
so sad when i know tat u very down...hmm...WTF...Y So many pplwanna to hurt my lou kong...BULL SHIT...very 8 po la..all of u din young b4 meh??omg!!!keep sayin ppl make ppl cried...wat the fish ppl la....

hmm...dun b nervous ok...u still got us(lpc,pei saan,kmui.chii yi) who oweys bside u...

love u oweys...muackz....

Les Miserables said...

T.T I am so so touch lpz...

Whatever u say is more than enough to swept my tears away.... :* kiss u 100 timess!!

Thanks a lot lpz... so glad to know u pal...love u always too~! ^-^

litterjayjay said...

YA! baby~! you still got we too! (Marsked Rider)