Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Funny conversation...

Well, while i was typing my feelings with really wrenched body...

Someone from my school (UCSI fellows u all sure know who izzit..) made me laugh till i wanna cry...

Ok... curious bout our conversation?

LeGenD_KiLlEr says:
Hey leng lui..

Iz* UCSI crew!! check out our blog!!!! I made it i made it i made it!!!!!!!!! three chrees for me plz! ^-^ says:
yo

Iz* UCSI crew!! check out our blog!!!! I made it i made it i made it!!!!!!!!! three chrees for me plz! ^-^ says:
so surprised to see u here...
haha

LeGenD_KiLlEr says:
holiday din go any place play??

Iz* UCSI crew!! check out our blog!!!! I made it i made it i made it!!!!!!!!! three chrees for me plz! ^-^ says:
I'm in muar now~ need to work..

LeGenD_KiLlEr says:
Oh... muar is kampung?????????

Iz* UCSI crew!! check out our blog!!!! I made it i made it i made it!!!!!!!!! three chrees for me plz! ^-^ says:
no

LeGenD_KiLlEr says:
where is muar?

Iz* UCSI crew!! check out our blog!!!! I made it i made it i made it!!!!!!!!! three chrees for me plz! ^-^ says:
Somewhere near malaka

Iz* UCSI crew!! check out our blog!!!! I made it i made it i made it!!!!!!!!! three chrees for me plz! ^-^ says:
muar is not kampong

LeGenD_KiLlEr says:
muar in melaka?

Iz* UCSI crew!! check out our blog!!!! I made it i made it i made it!!!!!!!!! three chrees for me plz! ^-^ says:
no, in johor

LeGenD_KiLlEr says:
johor? xinsan in johor also?

Iz* UCSI crew!! check out our blog!!!! I made it i made it i made it!!!!!!!!! three chrees for me plz! ^-^ says:
ya, JB in johor also..

Iz* UCSI crew!! check out our blog!!!! I made it i made it i made it!!!!!!!!! three chrees for me plz! ^-^ says:
But Johor not beside Thailand lo for goodness sake

LeGenD_KiLlEr says:
Haha... i say this cos i wan to kao u...

Iz* UCSI crew!! check out our blog!!!! I made it i made it i made it!!!!!!!!! three chrees for me plz! ^-^ says:
har?!

LeGenD_KiLlEr says:
now i know u are not kindergarden standard...

Iz* UCSI crew!! check out our blog!!!! I made it i made it i made it!!!!!!!!! three chrees for me plz! ^-^ says:
excuse me?! kindergarden?!

LeGenD_KiLlEr says:
finish aledi!!!

Iz* UCSI crew!! check out our blog!!!! I made it i made it i made it!!!!!!!!! three chrees for me plz! ^-^ says:
good for u then

LeGenD_KiLlEr says:
copy and paste from the web site and let the girls to finish it,wahaha

LeGenD_KiLlEr says:
did u watch wrestling??

Iz* UCSI crew!! check out our blog!!!! I made it i made it i made it!!!!!!!!! three chrees for me plz! ^-^ says:
har?

Iz* UCSI crew!! check out our blog!!!! I made it i made it i made it!!!!!!!!! three chrees for me plz! ^-^ says:
-_-"

Iz* UCSI crew!! check out our blog!!!! I made it i made it i made it!!!!!!!!! three chrees for me plz! ^-^ says:
no..

LeGenD_KiLlEr says:
eddie is died aledi.....

Iz* UCSI crew!! check out our blog!!!! I made it i made it i made it!!!!!!!!! three chrees for me plz! ^-^ says:
not interested

Iz* UCSI crew!! check out our blog!!!! I made it i made it i made it!!!!!!!!! three chrees for me plz! ^-^ says:
who's eddie?

LeGenD_KiLlEr says:
1 of my favourite wrestler

Iz* UCSI crew!! check out our blog!!!! I made it i made it i made it!!!!!!!!! three chrees for me plz! ^-^ says:
oh..

LeGenD_KiLlEr says:
only 38 years old

Iz* UCSI crew!! check out our blog!!!! I made it i made it i made it!!!!!!!!! three chrees for me plz! ^-^ says:
did u cry>?

LeGenD_KiLlEr says:
i hug my pilow and cry and screm ur name

LeGenD_KiLlEr says:
haha

Iz* UCSI crew!! check out our blog!!!! I made it i made it i made it!!!!!!!!! three chrees for me plz! ^-^ says:
my name?

Iz* UCSI crew!! check out our blog!!!! I made it i made it i made it!!!!!!!!! three chrees for me plz! ^-^ says:
guan ngo me shi?

LeGenD_KiLlEr says:
bcos i saw eddie face i only can think ur face in my mind

Iz* UCSI crew!! check out our blog!!!! I made it i made it i made it!!!!!!!!! three chrees for me plz! ^-^ says:
...............

LeGenD_KiLlEr says:
how a humanface can same like some1

Iz* UCSI crew!! check out our blog!!!! I made it i made it i made it!!!!!!!!! three chrees for me plz! ^-^ says:
what?!

LeGenD_KiLlEr says:
unbelieveable

Iz* UCSI crew!! check out our blog!!!! I made it i made it i made it!!!!!!!!! three chrees for me plz! ^-^ says:
eh.. are u drunk?

LeGenD_KiLlEr says:
u can go to wwe.com and check

LeGenD_KiLlEr says:
i didn blough u

Iz* UCSI crew!! check out our blog!!!! I made it i made it i made it!!!!!!!!! three chrees for me plz! ^-^ says:
bluff

LeGenD_KiLlEr says:
i text u only wahahah

Iz* UCSI crew!! check out our blog!!!! I made it i made it i made it!!!!!!!!! three chrees for me plz! ^-^ says:
test

LeGenD_KiLlEr says:
tat means test lo..heheheh

Iz* UCSI crew!! check out our blog!!!! I made it i made it i made it!!!!!!!!! three chrees for me plz! ^-^ says:
oh...

LeGenD_KiLlEr says:
tonight turn on ur astro 80 at 10pm

LeGenD_KiLlEr says:
watch it,very touch

Iz* UCSI crew!! check out our blog!!!! I made it i made it i made it!!!!!!!!! three chrees for me plz! ^-^ says:
touch?

Iz* UCSI crew!! check out our blog!!!! I made it i made it i made it!!!!!!!!! three chrees for me plz! ^-^ says:
watch wrestling can cry?

LeGenD_KiLlEr says:
u never know actually wrestling like a sad and romantic story..

Iz* UCSI crew!! check out our blog!!!! I made it i made it i made it!!!!!!!!! three chrees for me plz! ^-^ says:
wahahahhahahahahahhahahah!!!!!

Iz* UCSI crew!! check out our blog!!!! I made it i made it i made it!!!!!!!!! three chrees for me plz! ^-^ says:
this is the joke of the century!!

Iz* UCSI crew!! check out our blog!!!! I made it i made it i made it!!!!!!!!! three chrees for me plz! ^-^ says:
waahah

LeGenD_KiLlEr says:
i watch wwe around 10 year,i din miss any show

LeGenD_KiLlEr says:
i collect the cd

LeGenD_KiLlEr says:
almost expert liao

Iz* UCSI crew!! check out our blog!!!! I made it i made it i made it!!!!!!!!! three chrees for me plz! ^-^ says:
cool....

Iz* UCSI crew!! check out our blog!!!! I made it i made it i made it!!!!!!!!! three chrees for me plz! ^-^ says:
what?!

Iz* UCSI crew!! check out our blog!!!! I made it i made it i made it!!!!!!!!! three chrees for me plz! ^-^ says:
u start watching when u a re 9"?

LeGenD_KiLlEr says:
tat time i watch wcw,than standard6 i change watch wwf than watch ecw and than change to wwe

Iz* UCSI crew!! check out our blog!!!! I made it i made it i made it!!!!!!!!! three chrees for me plz! ^-^ says:
uh.......

LeGenD_KiLlEr says:
every mounth i will buy at least 1 wwe vcd

LeGenD_KiLlEr says:
wwe also got many leng lui

Iz* UCSI crew!! check out our blog!!!! I made it i made it i made it!!!!!!!!! three chrees for me plz! ^-^ says:
leng lui?

LeGenD_KiLlEr says:
36 25 36

Iz* UCSI crew!! check out our blog!!!! I made it i made it i made it!!!!!!!!! three chrees for me plz! ^-^ says:
big breast gal u mean?

Iz* UCSI crew!! check out our blog!!!! I made it i made it i made it!!!!!!!!! three chrees for me plz! ^-^ says:
i tot is 38-42?

LeGenD_KiLlEr says:
beautiful leg

LeGenD_KiLlEr says:
they try b4 wrestling til the bra drop liao

LeGenD_KiLlEr says:
really very big

Iz* UCSI crew!! check out our blog!!!! I made it i made it i made it!!!!!!!!! three chrees for me plz! ^-^ says:
-_-"

LeGenD_KiLlEr says:
hehe

LeGenD_KiLlEr says:
is time to watch wwe liao!!bye bye

Iz* UCSI crew!! check out our blog!!!! I made it i made it i made it!!!!!!!!! three chrees for me plz! ^-^ says:
K.. see ya


p/s: everything u just read it's original and no changes had made....

13 comments:

Sing Yee said...

hahaha so cute
i used to like wwf so much, from the rock to stone cold to triple H , but i have never seen a woman wrestler went naked before/ or partially naked...i think u r overexaggerating.....:P

anyway WWE is one big tym sucker. stop haunting for wrestling once wwf transformed to wwe...and wcw sucks to0...

litterjayjay said...

The best part for me is...

LeGenD_KiLlEr says:
did u watch wrestling??

Iz* Les Miserables says:
har?

Iz* Les Miserables says:
-_-"

Iz* Les Miserables says:
no..

LeGenD_KiLlEr says:
eddie is died aledi.....

Iz* Les Miserables says:
not interested

Iz* Les Miserables says:
who's eddie?

LeGenD_KiLlEr says:
1 of my favourite wrestler

Iz* Les Miserables says:
oh..

HAHAahahahahahahaahahhaha!!!!

Les Miserables said...

hahah!!! funny right?!! when i talk to him i at first look like tis.. -_- then, O_o?! then -_-" then finally i laugh till drop...
hahahaha~ he's most very damn sesat

Anonymous said...

HAHHAAHAHHAhahahaHHAHA!!!!!
i cant stop laughing~~~
he say dat??!??!!
OMG~~~!hahahhahahahahah1!!!!
hahahaehheekekehaakehke
i got nth to say.....only laugh.....haha

Les Miserables said...

hahhaa~~ !! of course funny la... if not i wont post up wat...

Jenny u know who izzit not?? hahahha... funny like hell!!

hmmm... darling u guess la...

Anonymous said...

i know who the "killer" is.. haha

he is really a legeng.. for making jokes. and his jokes really killer..

hahaha.. joke of the year...

~bassit~

litterjayjay said...

Muscle Man talking romantic with heavy metal voice?

Stone Cool: Love punch~

HHH: Nice hit~

Stone Cool: Smooth kick~

HHH: Cute leg~

Jay: TEPI LA!!! iskh!!!

Les Miserables said...

Wahahaha!!! Jay u are idiot la~ hwahahhaa~!

Juan.. u are smart to figure out who izzit~ hmmm.... lots of my fren din guess it.. ahhaa!

Anonymous said...

haha.. wrestling kaki.. don know whether he would use "stone cold stunner" to hit his father or not.. or smooth kick... to his father??

~Stone Hot aka bassist~

Les Miserables said...

No.. i think he will use love punch~ wahhaha..

smooth~~~~~~~~~~~~ oh yeah..

not funny.. sien

Anonymous said...

Dude, so much AD here, why not clean them all?

Anonymous said...

A useful guide

Anonymous said...

At you inquisitive mind :)