Monday, November 14, 2005

Wondering how....

Been wanted to write this post since last week..

Man, how i'm glad to be back to hostel that Thrusday
(ok! i know my holiday just started -_-")

Well, I was thrilled and pleased to say that i am glad to see my hostel frens..

Which include my lpz(haha, i copy LC), darlin Pei Saan, Qi Yu, n course Carolyn!
and of course my skol mates! ^-^

Hmm.. i wanna thanks Pei Saan, Carolyn n lpz for ''protecting'' me the other night...
First time in my life i understand the feeling of having gfs' there for me~ :)
n i can tell u have lots of fun hanging up my ex's phone that day ya naughty Pei Saan.. :p
hee...

After having girls' talk with them, i realize i wasn't myself lately...

I accept love, but not entirely with open heart...

I'm scared...

Shit~ this is not wat i wanted to write bout...

Ok...

Uh.. did i mentioned i took up Latin dance course?

hehaha~! can imagine ur face when u see tis...

Ya, i took up 2 months Latin dance...

Y?

I tryin to be sexy... perhaps?

haha~

But i love Salsa more thou~

Anyone tried Latin dance before?

It's really fun... except u have to grab a partner in ur arm.. which is a guy~
And... i think i need to stock up my deodorant...

hahaa!! it's so disgusting to hold someone who sweats like a ... squid?

haha~

Anyhow...

Suddenly no mood...

Buai~!

4 comments:

Sing Yee said...

hehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hahahahahaha

i realize one thingggggggggggg





















i am always sexy

Les Miserables said...

sexy sexy...

i'm sexy wannabee~! wahahha

sing yee..faster come bek!!

litterjayjay said...

sexy need massage! wo lai!

Les Miserables said...

Thanks my dear...

For supporting me ^-^